Wash – UNICEF (2019) Phase One
Improving accessibility to WASH services for children in Ar-Raqqa rural schools
United Nation International Children Emergency Fund.
This project in partnership with UNICEF Menaro aims at improving the accessibility to WASH services in the area of Ar-Raqqa targeting a total of 3 schools.
Improving access to WASH facilities will be achieved through the following interventions:
- Rehabilitation, renovation and expansion of existent latrines;
- Establishment of hand wash points;
- Ensuring the adequate water storage capacity for drinking, flushing and cleaning;
- Delivery of awareness campaigns on hygiene promotion, water conservation, safe water handling and WBDs; MRE campaigns and PSEA awareness;
- Distribution of hygiene kits to students, teachers and administrative staff.
See Full Report Below: